Monday, September 18, 2006

SAVDRU

Saw this license plate today and wondered, among other things, what I would have on my license plate if I had it personalized. I thought back to my younger days when my brother and I would fight each other for the license plate in the Honey Comb box. (the problem being that Honey Comb had some of the largest boxes of cereal known to man at the time so eating through two boxes so we both could have 1 never worked) There were some great ones like...

GO 4 IT
SPEED
MOV IT

I'm hereby taking suggestions for cool license plates that might fit me. Please keep the vulgarities to a minimum.

4 comments:

Tizz30 said...

Trbl Twl
Yancey
Swisher


*I will have to think of somemore

Tizz30 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tizz30 said...

I have to go with one more.....


Mr. Carol

Brian said...

LOL... I like Yancey quite a bit! If there was a way to make it fit then I would definitely put, "Notre Dame Sucks". Which while I'm on the topic... how beautiful it was on Saturday to see my Wolverines destroy in pretty much every way Notre Dame and their national title and heisman hopes. Which leads me to another possiblity, GOBLUE.