Friday, March 05, 2004

A bit of a rough week...

It's been a tough few days. My uncle had a heart attack, today is to have 5 bypasses and they found a tumor in his ear (to be operated on later). One of the kids in my youth group, (a senior leader), just found out he has a malignant tumor on his thyroid and will be having surgery soon to remove both... and it's his birthday. Major bummer.

I guess what makes it all so hard at times is entering into the situation (in this case the sorrow) with them. It certainly makes me realize what a loving Father we have in God and what a Savior we have in Christ. Thanks God for entering into all of my life and sharing it with me, for helping me through the tough times, for laughing with me in the joyous times, and for giving me a touch of your love to share with others.

May we never take for granted your presence or your love!

No comments: