Saturday, November 05, 2005

Accident

On Wednesday evening around 6:30pm Carol and the kids were in a terrible car accident. They were hit in the front by a car that had been hit by a semi. They flipped, hit the median wall and wound up skidding to a stop on the roof upside down. Carol unbuckled, kicked the window out and got the kids out. They went to the hospital.

Thankfully they are all home and pretty much okay. To say it is a miracle is an understatement. Kate has a couple staples in her head from a cut and some glass in it. Carol is of course, banged, bruised and sore. The other kids are pretty much okay.

I'll share more later, but we'd appreciate all prayers as we pull ourselves back together and try to sort through all of this.

1 comment:

M said...

Good Lord, Brian! What hasn't happened to you guys since the move? I'm so sorry and what prayers I have I lift for you and your family.

On a slightly different note (and one I hope brings a smile to your face), I was watching LOTR last night and realized how much you remind me of Sam Gamgee...or maybe it's the other way around, you spunky li'l hobbit!