Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BACK AGAIN!

I highly doubt many if any still check this blog due to my absence for so long. A couple things contributed... First, NYC - the big ole party I threw for 9600 people (mostly high school students) in St. Louis. Second, we gave up our internet at home and have been struggling to post. I'm vowing to do better now! I have a new phone that I'm posting on now that seems like it should eliminate the "dead spots" of travel, etc.

In way of updates, I'm on the road to OKC for our weekend long party for Middle schoolers called "drive". Carol and the kids are hitting worlds of fun tomorrow and Carol's sister and family are driving through.

Thanks for those who've been praying. God has been so good and faihtful to us!

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

welcome back.