Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Must... Focus...

I'm struggling to find focus and stay focused. I don't know if it's lack of strength, stamina or just a longer recovery time than I ever imagined, but my butt gets tired fast and I have trouble staying focused for long. So if the blogs reflect this... well now you know.

I'm looking forward to our Maundy Thursday service (celebrates the Last Supper) and Tenebrae (service of shadows) coming up tomorrow and Friday. I've been making preparations and feel like it should all come together, although there are never guarantees. In my restlessness I've been trying to focus on what God is wanting me to hear in this... but I just feel drowsy a lot.

Rick and Janene brought dinner tonight - stuffed peppers - and it was great. Dayne and Whitney came over and helped with the kids. I didn't talk to them much, I was hiding in my slow motion and rather smelly state. I think they understand (they're probably glad I wasn't around much)!

No comments: