Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We're Back...

We are back from a great vacation and I'm digging through 3 weeks worth of mail, email and voice messages. We had a great time on our vacation in Maryland, Michigan and Indiana (and places along the way). We got to hang out with the Snows (including the newest edition Ryan) in the inner harbor of Baltimore, we ate crabs and ice cream with Josh and Aubrey (where I also learned to attract bats with my sandal), hung with the Youngs a bit at their home, stayed a night with Jim and Sue and James Dougherty, saw and visited with lots of other friends and got to visit and preach in Bel Air! We also visited my parents and my brother Kevin and his family in Michigan, saw my brother Steve and family, and stopped by Carol's sister's to hang with the cousins. We all had a great time!

It was a great reminder of the extensiveness of God's Kingdom and our friendships. Believe it or not, we also got some rest! Now we're back to Kansas and 100+ degree heat. Since home, I've changed out a toilet kit and we've gotten a new hot water heater. I hope that's all the home improvements for a while.

3 comments:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

wow, you write and change house stuff...impressive.

Unknown said...

I would have bought your meal....
Oh yeah....I was in Mississippi eating P&B sandwhiches!

Unknown said...

I would have bought your meal....
Oh yeah....I was in Mississippi eating P&B sandwhiches!