Saturday, February 17, 2007

M7

I've been getting geared up for M7 which is Monday - Wednesday. It's a Millenial conference (whatever that means) and is basically a chance to get Nazbo's together during the lull between the quadrennial General Assemblies. It happens to be here in Kansas City this year.

OK, now let me tell you what's going to be interesting. There are 200+ workshops over 2 days offered and among them will be some "Emerging Church" workshops that we are hosting. I'm really excited about some of the folks we've invited and who'll be joining us: Tim Keel (Jacob's Well), Tim Conder (Emmaeus Way), and Mike King (YouthFront) will all be joining us. We also have some great youth workshops that we are doing. Put that together with the 700+ college kids that are coming and two late night worship experiences that we are helping pull together (Mike Crawford & Jacob's Well worship folks!!!) and we should have for some late nights, good conversations, new friends, stories told and general chaos.
If you are going to be there be sure to try to look me up. If you are a blogger and going to be there be sure to drop me a comment here and we can connect stories throughout.

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Brian,

Praying for you all during this time. It should be great. I'm sad I'm not there, but look forward to hearing how it goes.

Peace,

Josh