Saturday, April 14, 2007

My hair

Today brought to you by... Tim Evans!

I'm at Southern Nazarene University for their regional youth event. It's a great event, tons of high school and middle school kids everywhere. I'm doing some NYI meetings, including meeting with all coordinators and presidents about NYC.

They have very graciously put me up in an Alumni house. Because it's a whole house, I don't get it all to myself, I share it with two other guys, JD Sailors and Tim Evans. We each have our own bedroom and Tim and I have to share a bathroom.

Now for the fun/awkward part... because I usually have to stay in hotels and because of the airlines saying you can only bring a pinch of any liquid (which by the way is a load, because for the fourth straight time flying I've accidentally forgotten to take a bottle of contact solution out of my bag and they've said nothing) I don't bring my own shampoo. The house where I'm staying doesn't provide any either. Thankfully, Tim Evans had taken a shower before me and left his shampoo in there. So while I probably won't say a word to his face, I will publicly thank him here on my blog for making my clean hair a possibility today!

Update 11:00pm - I'm back to the room and Tim has left! I have to get up early tomorrow and go to airport and long meetings all day... what shall my hair do?

Update 4:30am - For those of you who have been up and worried about my serious situation... I discovered a small bottle of shampoo from a hotel I had visited a while back that has been in my suitcase for at least 2 months. So worry no more for my hair, but worry a lot for our airport security.

5 comments:

M said...

I'm so keeping my toothbrush with me next time you're around, Bri.

Josh Kleinfeld said...

do you share toothpaste too?

Tizz30 said...

1. Use soap to wash your hair, you are not that pretty!!

2. Shave your head in the tub of a hotel room and then almost turn on the water while you are in the tube to wash down the hair!! I heard some jackass almost tried it once.

Tiz

Unknown said...

Tim Evans and I go way back...I used to use his shampoo at youth camps w/o his permission.

Tell Tim Hans said hello! (if you run into him or whatever)

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Happy Vacation to you.
You live in a zoo.
You look like a monkey.
And you smell like one too.