Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bad Blogger, Bad!

Yes, I know it's true. I've been a terrible blogger. Yes, I have a few excuses, but mostly they are lame. I will do better.

I've been up to:
- Trying to wrap up my NYC stuff. The good news is that I'm almost there. The bad news is that I'm not there. For those interested in downloads of messages keep checking here. They should appear in the next week. For those interested in the "Bible Stories Seldomly Animated" (which are hilarious!) check here and they should appear in the next two weeks.
- Planning FUEL 2008. It's going to be interactive, God focused, life changing and an incredible community encounter.
- Playing with my kids!!!
- Spending time with Carol this weekend!

I'm going to be:
- Attending and doing a couple seminars at the Postmodern Youth Ministry Conference this week. I highly recommend it! Cheap, good and great people. It's not too late and if you're in driving distance and don't come then you are cheating yourself.
- Spending time with my nose in holiness and theology books as we build this event!
- Helping out at my kids school
- Doing some teaching at Jacob's Well in youth ministry!
- Blogging more

2 comments:

M said...

You should myspace, Bri.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]