Sunday, July 24, 2005


Day 1 of mission trip. Here we are Sunday morning visiting with the Paterson Spanish church where we worked last year. It was a great morning of worship with much singing, celebration, dancing (conga line), and of course food! I preached that morning on Living Water in a room that was about 1000 degrees and everyone was hot and thirst. That might have been the work of the Holy Spirit, or the devil, I'm still not sure which.

Then we headed to Elizabeth for their evening worship service. It was a great day and included us getting a bit turned around in Paterson and a lovely scenic tour of the town. [Did I mention that Paterson is the town where the movie with Samuel Jackson as High School principal who locked the doors of the school to keep the drugs out is based on?] Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherri J said...

Hey Brian! I've been praying for you guys LOTS! Can you e-mail me (slhull@bellsouth.net) and let me know what e-mail address to use for you now? Thanks!
-Sherri