Wednesday, July 27, 2005

KC Sunshine Band

We are here. I am tired. My wife is tired. My kids are tired. My van is tired. I don't know about the truck I was driving, but as far as I'm concerned, the sooner our relationship is over, the better.

Here are the low-lights of the travel.
1. Camper door popping open, several times. Losing stuff out of the open door on the expressway.
2. Coming out to a dead battery in our van this morning. We left every attachment in the world plugged into the lighters and then we left another light on and a door cracked. Oops.
3. 7,000 bathroom breaks.

The Jesus sightings:
1. The aforementioned stuff that fell out of our camper, some very, very, very nice truck driver, stopped, picked up, hunted us down and gave them back. Whoever says that there are no good people left in this world: well you're wrong.
2. A nice guy at the hotel this morning giving us a jump so we didn't have to wait 1 hour for AAA.
3. Our kids just loving hotels and pools. It is so funny.

Okay - that's all for now - dinner and sleep are calling.

No comments: