Monday, September 05, 2005


Shamed into it...

I have admittedly been a very bad blogger of late. So I've been shamed back into it today by my friend, Tom Young, the cripple. See Tom you got your mention!

I've been quite busy as of late. Visiting the lovely town of Cleveland for a one day meeting and then two days in St. Louis for some important meetings this last week. While both visits had meaningful and good meetings, the highlight of both had to be the food. (I'm a Nazarene after all!) We ate at some very nice places on both visits and because I'm a food lover, it was my pleasure. I had steak one night, seafood (good too -as hard as that is to believe away form the ocean) and crab cakes another meal, and then some really good pasta another meal.

I'm learning a lot. For example, St. Louis is a big union town and that means you have a lot of negotiating to do with them. I will not be spending time talking ill of them here (but I do happen to think $42/hr to plug in a microphone is a bit steep). But in case someone reading this is union related or someone from St. Louis may be reading this... I LOVE THE UNIONS!!!

No comments: