Thursday, January 05, 2006

Now I know why...

I'm in San Diego right now. Never been to San Diego before. It's January and it's 75 and sunny. It's beautiful here. For those of you who may be reading this from some location other than San Diego... well, I'm sorry you are not here, but I'm not sorry that I'm not there.

Enough bragging. I'll post more later about my long break [parent's house - no internet:-(]. A few quick highlights and lowlights:
Highlights:
1. Kids at Christmas. Enough said.
2. San Diego.
3. Seeing family.
4. Rest.

Lowlights:
1. Not seeing or speaking to my good friend and fellow Jedi Knight - David Rebello while he was in the states. So sorry I missed you Dave. Twice. Totally my bad.
2. Much travel.
3. Leaving San Diego (which I haven't actually done yet, but imagine will have to at some time).
[
Hope all of you are starting the new year in other excellent and noteworthy ways!

3 comments:

James said...

Brian, I wanted to be there with you guys so bad, but this is the only week that both the other staff memebers were out of town. The only week all year! In fact, my senior is in San Diego, like yourself. Now that's twisted.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

Josh Kleinfeld said...

wish I was out there too...

Josh Kleinfeld said...

i like brian.