Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tripping...

Headed out for a three week galavant around the country... St. Louis, Indy, DC, Oklahoma City, Maryland, Michigan (?), St. Louis and home. Good thing is my family will be with me for most of the time. Other good thing is that a week of it is vacation. I need some sleep.

Look for...
- working on a chapter for a book and think I might post a rough first draft here for some added feedback. But then you all might be the only ones who read it if it gets published and that's sucky marketing. Actually it would be extra long for here, so we'll see.

- worked up a some theological vision thoughts on NYC that I'd like to share

- pictures. I've got some great ones, just have to get them to this blog.

If you are near, in or around any of the above locales in the next few weeks, give me a shout out through this blog, through email or through cell and we'll get together. I'd love to have at least one significant emerging church conversation at every stop.

No comments: