Monday, November 27, 2006

Thankful

for...

- family - a great wife and kids, a heritage of faith in Christ and the legacy we're trying to leave now.
- breathe - just thankful to breathe and have being, to say God's name.
- friends - thanks for caring for us and showing us Christ in the little and big things, in the times you mean to and don't.
- old friends - Tiz, Chris Baker, Josh Childs - thanks for being a part of my life and for being a part of my life again!
- Scripture - a precious gem indeed
- Jacob's Well - a loving community redeeming people and situations, thanks for allowing us to be a part and to learn from you and with you
- Bel Air family - you know how much you mean to us and we appreciate your investment in us
- blogs
- Madden video games - I have in my home right now the first (for Sega) and the latest...
- Church of the Nazarene - I have hope more than ever before
- my kids - what a blessing to me! They teach me so much about life and Christ... I'm perfecting the parental exercise of failure on a regular basis, thanks for your patience and love!
- my wife - she married ME??? Truly I'm thankful for your life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I came across your blog through the emerging nazarenes blog and the link they provided through their post about the conference at which you spoke at NTS. I just want to thank you for the steps that you're taking in the emergent conversation. I noticed that you said you're thankful for the church of the nazarene because you're more hopeful than ever. I feel the same way. I just wanted to throw some encouragement your way to keep it up! I'm in the MDiv program at Fuller Theological Seminary and am also very excited about the directions that this conversation is bringing the CotN.

Thanks again,
Josh
eternaldialogue@hotmail.com

Tizz30 said...

I'm thankful for the Miami Hurricanes being sponsered by the NRA and freezing their arses off in Boise in late December. I hope to read a post on Michigan not getting another chance (for or against) Tiz