Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Busy Weekend

So this is how my weekend is shaping up. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to spend some time with my friend Kevin and his Middle School group for a ski retreat. I'll be talking about "True Love Waits" stuff and hopefully laughing a lot! I'm really looking forward to this. In part because I really want to spend time with Kevin and in part because I believe I'll get more sleep there than here at home this weekend. (The kids are sick).

Then I'll drive back home Saturday night and try to sleep here. Then its up early to preach the three Sunday services in Bel Air. I really do love to teach/preach. I hope that all my preparation and prayer that has gone into these talks enables me to move out of the way of what God is trying to do in our midst.

Anyway, if you think of me pray for me. I'll be crashing Sunday afternoon no doubt.

No comments: