Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Watch out for those kids

I love the Simpsons. One episode had the town banning kid's rights. The kids had to rally together to stop the adults from doing away with kid laws and kid privileges. At the end of the episode the kids lose out on all their bids to undo the adults and so they gather all together for their last ditch effort, their "ultimate weapon". They lure all the adults of the town to their school and then all the kids start hugging the adults. Now here's the best part, the adults all start coughing and sneezing and getting sick. The kids have shared their "kiddie illnesses" with the town!

If kiddie illnesses aren't the ultimare weapon I don't know what is. My crew all has the fever/stomach thing. I've had it and still fight it a little. My wife is praying that somehow she will avoid it. I hold little hope.

No comments: