Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Back to it

Back from vacation and into the mix. We had two funeral services yesterday and several deadlines beating down on me. Add to that our District Assembly (think corporate meeting but with more people you like and a few really good spots) this weekend and we are already too busy and full again. It really is a battle to live a balanced and healthy life. (Say it with me, "NO.")

It was good to be back on Sunday. I got to see my good friend David Rebello (back from NC and Slovenia) and am making plans to head off to a DC United futbol game Saturday night! He is a good brother in Christ! I also got to hang out with our high school student leaders for a bit on Sunday afternoon which is always fun with lots of laughs and was able to get a few things accomplished too!

I've got to head out to library for some studies - historical background on some New Testament stuff - but don't want to cuz' it's so beautiful outside.

Must... stay... focused...

No comments: