Friday, April 22, 2005

mind... hurts... need... more... power

Brian McLaren is a great writer. I'm almost finished with his latest and greatest book - "The Last Word and the Word After That" - and am enjoying it greatly. It is very challenging for this recovering Pharisee. I have no doubt that upon closing the back cover after completing it, I will simply turn the book over and re-open the front cover and begin again.

While this has not been a good week for reading - too many "oh yeah and another thing"s - it has been a great week for friendship and contemplation. God help me to be a good friend and to be faithful to that which you have given me!

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

So, what did you think about the theory about Matthew, Mark and Luke being misinterpreted through false understandings and mixing of Romans and John?

You're right about having to turn it over and read it again...I think I might do that.