Monday, June 20, 2005

Global Forces Unite!

Tomorrow the family is packing up the Eurovan (named "Elizabeth" if you remember), and heading to Indy for the Church of the Nazarene's Global Youth Convention. It should be a great time of seeing old friends, meeting new ones and of course, lots and lots of conversations, fun and laughter. I'm starting to get excited. While there we will also be able to connect again with some family and we're looking forward to that as well.

If any one reading this will be there, shoot me an email and we'll try to get together. I'd really love to get some emergent kinds of conversations going especially with some global folks. I'll be trying hard to do just that.

Officially, I'd also like to wish all fathers out there a happy fathers day! Mine was relaxing, including a nap and an ice cream run to Stone Cold Creamery!

No comments: