Friday, June 17, 2005

I am like a pregnant woman

My emotions are like a roller-coaster right now. Up, down, sideways, upside down, fast starts, fast stops, and a bit of whiplash, all describe my emotional state. I obviously don't know what a pregnant woman's emotions are really like, but I think that this is how a pregnant woman's emotions are.

We are excited about what God has called us to do. We are excited to start in Kansas City. We are incredibly sad at the feelings of tearing away from great relationships and friendships. Little things seem to make me go off too. Like when our drama group did the drama they've done about 100 million times (a bit of exagerration perhaps) with Calling Levi live (whose song is the background), I really almost lost it. It wasn't the first time I'd seen it, it wasn't the best I've seen them do it (although they did it well), it was probably the last time anyone will ever see it (as decided by that group), but it was just tough for me to watch for some reason.

I'll try not to be overly emotional in this blog in the coming weeks, but I guess we'd just appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we transition. It's just hard sometimes.

No comments: