Monday, October 24, 2005


Open Invitation to Leadership Book Discussion

My good friend Josh (who also enjoys a good Fritz's stop) and I are going to start reading Leonard Sweet's book on leadership together and we'd like to invite whoever to join us in our discussions here. The book is entitled, "Summoned to Lead" and we are going to start with chapter 1 this week and then proceed with another chapter every 3 days or so. I've never done anything like this so I don't know if anyone has any interest in this sort of thing, or if it will work at all, but I'm all for trying. Anyone and everyone is welcome, the only request is that you actually read the chapter and stay on topic. Oh, and you should agree with me on everything... kidding, only kidding. The point is to help each other think!

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Woohoo to Brian! Looks good. I'll put out an invite...not sure who'll respond, but we'll see.