Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last week...

Some good times last week. I was in San Jose and spent a lot of evenings in San Francisco making friends, telling stories, trying to throw parties and trying to give gifts. I think perhaps eating well should be added to this list. I definitely ate well.

Highlights:
- Learning to juggle
- New friends like Tic and Holli
- Spending time with friends like Dave, Danilo, Sandrine, Katy and Mark and his family
- walking San Fran with Mark just talking a lot and seeing the city, hanging out, getting great coffee, etc.
- winning some cool stuff like a portable DVD player, dig camera and a digiradoo

Lowlights:
- 8th grade magic show
- Ben Vereen live (to his credit or mine I only saw about half a song)
- being away from my awesome family

Just wanted to share a little of my week.

No comments: