Thursday, August 18, 2005


The Bus I never rode...

Things are moving along. Jahred and Meg started school and we live pretty close. They sometimes walk with their mom to school. That's just like me when I was growing up. Our school was right down the street. Because of this, I never rode the school bus. The only time was on field trips. Now that I'm "all grown up", I'm riding the bus. Here's a picture of the bus. But I start by getting on a short bus. I don't wear a helmet or anything though. Today my short bus was running late (our driver is not so good - she forgets the route a lot. Today she forgot a turn and had to go around a block), so I missed me big bus like in the picture. Therefore, I was a little late to work. I'm starting to figure it all out though. Man am I dumb.

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Yeah Brian,

Congratulations on your anniversary!

You Rock!

Peace,
Josh