Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Love the DMV!

I'm trying to think of the things that I love, I mean, really love. There is my wife, my kids,... and waiting in line after line after line at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Go to this office and wait in line for your Driver's License - how fun! Now go to this place and have your vehicle inspected - Yee-haa! Now go over here and wait in line for us to call your number, have said number called only for them to tell you to go sit back down and wait for another person to call said number - the excitement only builds. Finally have your number called after much waiting, sitting, staring at strangers while on uncomfy seats - WHOOO HOOO! Add to that, every stop includes and special little ceremony where you get out this little book you have and write some things on a page and sign your autograph before tearing it out and giving it to them while adjusting some other numbers in the same little book - this is a party waiting to happen!!!

I think that my tiredness might be causing a new level of cynicism and sarcasm.

Tomorrow I'll start working on not complaining anymore for petty things in my life.

No comments: