Thursday, August 25, 2005



Dome to Arch

We spent some time yesterday previewing some of the sites in St. Louis for District Leadership Conference in September and of course for NYC in 2007. I walked on the Rams new turf in the dome and toured the "belly" of it. Then we walked all over the city ending at the Arch. It was a good day, but very tiring. We ate lunch at the "9th Street Abbey", an old church that was converted into a restaurant, complete with stained glass. It was kind of neat, but awkward, because it was a church that had closed.

We met some great people who we will be working with at the hotels and convention center/dome.

I now this for sure, I often feel way out of place and like I'm not the perfect fit for this job. But I also know that God has called me here and so I am learning and growing into the role. God help me to know what's best and that I am not alone.

No comments: