Saturday, August 13, 2005

"Normal" Day

Well we had a "normal" day in our new home. We didn't really have anything to do, anywhere to be, etc, etc. It wasn't so great to be honest. Not because we are always wanting something to do, but because it was a bit of a reminder that we don't really have any friends here yet. It was tough. We miss our Maryland friends very much. So, I'm writing this, not so much for people to feel sorry for us, but just to be honest about where we are. I know that many are praying for us and we feel their prayers and God's presence. Enough being a bummer...

This afternoon I went to get my haircut and couldn't find a real barber shop open, so I had to go to "Great Clips" or something. So I had some strange woman cut my hair. It's just weird. And she didn't do a very good job. But I feel lighter.

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Wow, a new format for a man with a new haircut. That's awesome.

Preteen Camp was great this past week. I've got some stories for you...preteen boys are hilarious...let's just say that.

Josh