Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It all comes back to me...

In a bit of an odd turn of events, I have been recently been united with some great friends!

First, Tiz got in touch with me through this blog of all places. Weird, I know. Mike and I have spent many a night trying to fish amidst thunder, lightning, hail and tornados and many a day on the golf course chasing my shots all over God's green earth (and sandy earth and watery earth, etc). Oh, and we also worked together for years.

Next, I got to meet up with Josh and Andy B. We went to college together and sometimes maybe went to class. We often were found in fine hang-outs like Bray's, Donut Land, and "the moon". (our favorite Bray's waiter = Billie - she was great!)

Its been truly wonderful to visit with them, catch up a bit, and tell stories. How great!

God is good!

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

hooray for friends. especially college friends...