Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Me and Ali

I'm in Louisville for a conference and had the privilege today to visit the new Muhammad Ali Center. If you're ever in Louisville, it is worth the visit. Take two hours at least to see it. Among the highlights are the opening video (I almost stayed and watched it twice but my whole group was leaving); the way you become immersed in the exhibits; the training camp where you can actually shadow box, hit a big bag, hit the rhythm bag and even jump in a ring; and best of all a place where you can watch any and all of Ali's fights on demand (awesome... I watched three and could have easily spent another hour watching more). This is a really well done tribute to Ali's whole life from birth to boxing to his justice work.

1 comment:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

hope you're doing well, my friend.