Monday, March 20, 2006

Check this out... a catch-up post

A short attempt at a lot of information:
1) Still sick - really tired of it. Believe me, those are all the details you could want.

2) Meg and Jahred spent some time pre-St. Patrick's Day talking about leprecaun's in school. Jahred made a sweet leprecaun trap and here is Meg's sign (remember that leprecauns only do the opposite of what they're told.

3) Last week the family were on spring break. They went to Carol's sister's and to my parents. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the trip they brought home:

4) Carol is posting again! Check it out here.

5) I was in Boston for Eastern Nazarene College's Festival of Life. It was great to see people (Kevin Snow, Josh Kleinfeld, Brian Hancock and all my Bel Air peoples, and so many more friends). I only wished we had longer. Also met some new friends (Adam) and had some great conversations with Doug Moister. Here are a few pics from my trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that my brother got to see you and I didn't!

Josh Kleinfeld said...

Brian,
Great to see you this past week. I got to meet Moister and chat with him a bit before we left. Hope to chat with him soon...

Anyway, have a splendid weekorama!

M said...

Hope you're feeling better before too long, Bri. Hate to see anybody suffering through that much crap for that long a period.

Unknown said...

I see where I rank....THOSE OTHER people....

Just food for thought.... read
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2380129 this article...