Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to youth ministry...

Had our good friend Jonathan Tullis over for dinner tonight. Great guy! He was in our youth group when we worked at KC 1st. It was great to laugh a bit over old stories, watch him interact with my kids and just catch up on life. It was just good to be together.

In other unrelated news - Nate from H-town, MD reports that fried twinkes are D-liscious. Can anyone else back that up?

I've not tried them, but as a general rule believe that frying things makes them better. But frying a twinkie is like taking something that has absolutely no nutritional value and putting it through a process that sucks out all the nutritional value... so that's like a double negative and I think the universe might implode on itself or something if this happens too often. Or worse, twinkies would cease to exist.

I'm hoping for quick responses because I might not be able to sleep tonight with worry.

3 comments:

M said...

I'm pretty sure that at our age if you were to sample a fried twinkie the universe isn't the only thing that would feel like it was imploding.

Unknown said...

do I have a story...for u Brian...

Fried Twinkies are great...

We used to blow them up in Little Rock...

Josh Kleinfeld said...

I've had fried oreos...those were good...