Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Wilderness all my own

I've been sick. very sick. Since Wednesday night. Just now getting some good food in me. Just in time for my family to leave this morning to spend time for the kids spring break with family. They're hitting Carol's sisters and family in Indiana, dropping by my brother Steve and his family in Indy, and also spending a few days in Michigan with my folks.

The reason I'm not with them (other than my illness of death that I wouldn't wish on anyone living or dead) is that I'm heading to ENC this week for their regional Festival of Life event. [if anyone cares, that was probably a cool name for it when it started, then it was lame, but now its oddly really quite appropriate and cool again].

So I'm the wilderness of sorts. I found something great in the midst of it too. Check it out here. It's always good to share what you're given, so I hope it helps someone else out there too in some way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are coming to the East Coast!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOO for FOL!

Unknown said...

There's no place like home...
See you at ENC