Friday, March 24, 2006

Your results:

You are Superman
My friend Jeff got me onto this... quite entertaining. I always thought of myself as more Batman. But hey, Superman is way more popular and gets way more pub. When I started this I was excited to see what I'd be, but the question "do you wear a push-up bra" got me worried that I'd come out as Wonder Woman or Bat-girl. This would not have been good for the self-esteem. So try it out and good luck at your super hero future.






















Superman
75%
Spider-Man
65%
The Flash
65%
Iron Man
60%
Hulk
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Robin
53%
Supergirl
43%
Catwoman
40%
Batman
30%
Wonder Woman
28%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

2 comments:

Tizz30 said...

Green Latern followed by Spider Man. Cool!

Josh Kleinfeld said...

I tried this...it was a superman and spiderman tie.

Confusing...